Genre: Drama, Fantasy,
Struggling talent agent, Harry Durst unintentionally saves his idol’s life and changes his forever.
NARRATOR: Rachel Rain Packota
Harry: Julian Ford
Mary: Stephanie Haines
Julia: Vanessa Burns
John Lennon: Jason Gray
Stevens: Isaiah Kolundzic
Yoko: Olivia Jon
Get to know the writers:
1. What is your screenplay about?
It’s the story of a depressed New York talent agent who inexplicability finds himself back in 1980 just in time to save John Lennon and his own marriage.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Michael – It has all the good stuff; music, comedy and a Beatles reunion.
Ed – It also has everyones favorite ….time travel.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Michael – I’ve seen tons of movies many times. So choosing only one would be impossible.
Ed- “Battlefield Earth”
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
We wrote it 9 years ago and have been tweaking it ever since.
7. How many stories have you written?
Two feature length scripts with treatments for 8 more.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Both – Anything Beatles!
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
The decision to use the Beatles instead of a fictitious band because of the licensing expense.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Ed – Being a former professional musician it would be music.
Michael – I’m also a singer-songwriter/producer.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
More user friendly than the other big submission site. Also the Paypal option was a plus.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival?
It had the qualifications we were looking for.
What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
Honest and helpful.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox