I thought that the feedback video was one of the best gifts this short film could bring me. Everything the audience said was so precise, every emotion… They captured the essence of the film! I never thought it could go so far. It really inspired me to keep on working.
– Director Laura Garcia (ALEX)
The fastest growing film festival in the world today:
All accepted films receive a screening in front of a large, broad audience. We bring the audience to YOU!
– We are a feedback festival and you will actually hear what people and film lovers think of your film.
– We then post the audience feedback video online right after the festival for you to watch.
Watch 100s of Recent Audience FEEDBACK Festival Videos for Examples:
– As you can see watching past event videos, this is NOT a thumbs up/thumbs down film critic festival. It’s a positive discussion of each film talking about what the movie is about. We never venture into one of those easy negative discussions.
– WILDsound is proud to be a credited festival with IMDB.com. After you film is screened at our festival, you can add your film and cast/crew to their site.
And no matter what happens, every film receives FULL FEEDBACK of their submitted film and we tell you honestly why we made our decisions.
No other film festival in the world does what we do!
The RULES are simple:
1. Make a film. We screen SHORT FILMS of any genre. Length of films screened are from 10 seconds to 3 hours!
2. Send in your film link and press kit to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you don’t have a press kit, no problem. Just email in the:
Title of the Film
Country of Origin
Director’s Name (and BIO if you can)
1-3 Line Synopsis of the Film
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Wildsound FEEDBACK Film Festival is a monthly festival that prides itself on making sure the filmmaker not only gets his or her film screened in front of a large audience, but also benefits from gaining feedback during the Q&A from our moderator who discusses each film with the audience. This film festival enables you, the filmmaker, to actually obtain honest feedback about what people think of your film.