MISSION STATEMENT: To provide filmmakers & screenplay writers of diverse backgrounds and/or with diverse stories a place to showcase their voice to a large audience and help further their careers as an artist! Free of stereotypes and degradation. We will bring a true multicultural experience represented for the artist and for the audience who attends the festival.
We support the following topics, filmmakers and communities: LGBT, Disability Culture, Racial/Ethnic Diversity, Religious Diversity, Family structures, as well as other social diversities including the aging population and youth in cinema.
This festival hub is part of the FEEDBACK Festival format that takes place at least 8 times a MONTH in Los Angeles & Toronto. Weekly film festivals and screenplay table readings occurs.
– Filmmakers receive an audience feedback video from the festival after their film is accepted.
– Screenplay writers received FULL FEEDBACK on every single entry from the industry. Winners get their work performed by professional actors who will be casted according to the diverse material in the script.
We WILL have a WINNING screenplays every single month!
NEW Showcase: Submit your FEATURE FILM and receive an audience feedback promotional/testimonial video of your film. Great video to use to get into more festivals and/or promote your film. All submissions receive feedback on their film no matter what.
All festival dates have been relegated to private screenings with the same Audience FEEDBACK videos made for the short & feature films, and recorded script readings performed by professional actors for the screenplays. This is our way of showing community over distance so everyone around the world can experience our Audience Feedback videos.
Awards & Prizes:
– Your film will get screened in front of a large, broad audience.
– We are a feedback festival and you will actually hear what people and action/adventure film lovers think of your film.
– Your film is screened and then talked about with the audience, lead by a Professional Industry moderator.
Diversity Screenplay Festival:
– 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their stories read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS (see below for recent performance readings).
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your work by our established committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your work, this is the festival for you.