Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Troy Harvey Graham: In short – it’s about two naïve parents wanting plastic surgery for their baby daughter to set her up for a future as a supermodel. It’s designed to mock the impossible beauty standards in society and the irrational demands by individuals to create their idea of ‘perfect’.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I hope it would make people smile or laugh… or think. Mind you, thinking isn’t one of my strong points so I don’t see why I should expect anyone else to do it either.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
A couple of months.
View original post 218 more words