Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
A satirical critique on law enforcement’s interaction with minorities, and fear seen through the lens of stereotypes and bigotry.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Psychological Drama /Horror
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
To probe the question, is killing an unarmed person justified, even if the excuse is self defense.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Impactful and controversial.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Tie between Die Hard and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
The idea for the script came to me in the middle of the night, and finished it within a week.
7. How many stories have you written?
Out of the many I’ve started, I completed 15 to date.
View original post 188 more words